Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

scottoiler refill

• 07-12-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Hi
    is there anywhere in Dublin that sells the scottoiler oil?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,367 ✭✭✭bladespin

There are many different oils that work with the scotoiler (noyt just the original overpriced stuff) I use light gear oil in mine.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

how do you refill the thing? the bottle has a nozzle...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Redzone in Sundrive sell em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,367 ✭✭✭bladespin

quilmore wrote: »
    how do you refill the thing? the bottle has a nozzle...

Sorry, haven't been on in a while.

I made up a little pump from a brake bleeder and some spare tubing I had in the garage, can't imagine it's be difficult.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

eventually got it in bikeworld @ €10 for a big bottle

not really worth to be inventive and experimenting with tubing and oils at that price
    Redzone didn't have them
    thanks all

PS: what a b!tch to bring back to live the scottoiler when it goes dry... done it, but with a lot of swearing

• Advertisement
Advertisement