Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E63 or N97 mini?

• 07-12-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭

Have a SOny Ericsson W910i for 2 years know and getting itch thumbs. :)

So looking at getting a Nokia and I was fairly certain I would get the N97 but read all the bad reviews and it put serious doubts in my mind.

Read the All About Symbian review comparing the N97 and the N97 mini and the mini came out on top and with the new firmware the bugs seem to be sorted with it so I'm now considering the N97 mini as an option.

However I have to choice of taking the Nokia E63 on a free with Vodafone.

So of the 2 phones which would be a better option?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Go for the Mini.
    The E63 isa cutIdown E71 - there's a new version of the E71 out now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Cheers longb. I was leaning towards the mini alright. The negative reviews the N97 has been getting though is making me hold out.

Is it worth while holding out another few months to make sure all bugs that the mini might have are sorted or has the V20 firmware sorted everything out?

Advertisement