Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leopardstown Race

• 07-12-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just looking for some advice. Going to the Leopardstown races with my OH, two bro's & their OH's (can't wait!)

Having never been before I was wondering about dress code. I know there are different types of tickets one that gets you into the Pavilion and then the normal ones. So if we went for the normal tickets do people still dress up in that section or would it be more casual!

Really would like to dress up!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

is it for a particular event? If its this month and just a day at the races, I would be dressing for the weather.

I went on stephens day last year and dressed for the weather - a fab wool knee length dress with boots under my "good" winter coat, hat and gloves. Noone saw the dress though as the coat stayed on!

There were some girls there dressed to go straight out that night and they looked freezing and a bit out of place :(

Luckily I live close enough so went home and changed before heading out that night :)

Advertisement