Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a blue & white striped top with silver shoulder embellishment

• 07-12-2009 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm looking for a top that I fell in love with that In saw on a girl over the weekend and who left the restaurant before I could ask where she bought it.

It is a blue/navy and white striped cotton top, and has embellishment on the shoulders, the embellishment is silver I think or else a really pale gold. It is a long sleaved top afaik.

I had a quick look at loads of websites, like ASOS, Topshop, Oasis, River Island, Reiss etc but no luck. So if anyone has any idea where I could find it, I'd be extremely grateful, it was so pretty!! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I think I saw something like that in Dunnes this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Thanks, will have to pop in and have a look, anyone else have any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Topshop or river island I definitely saw a top matching your description in either of them sorry can't be more specific, I will write again if my brain can figure out which one! Zara and Warehouse also have alot along the same lines in at the mo but saw the one matching your description in Topshop or RI!

Good luck!

thanks for your help, if you remember the exact shop I'd be extremely grateful if you posted, it was such a lovely top!! will have a look in all the shops tomorrow, fingers crossed! :)

hey all,
    I had a quick look in Topshop, River Island, Zara, H&M, Penny's, Dunnes, Oasis & Warehouse...and no sign of it!!
    Anyone else have any idea where I might find it!
    I had it so many outfits planned with it in my head for Xmas! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This is the only one I could find online OP, it's from a French shop:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2158/sandro.jpg

Hate when you see something gorgeous on somebody else like that !

I've seen more fitted ones with wider stripes everwhere though, I'll keep a look out at the week end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sofiemarie

If im right, you are refering to a sandro shirt! http://lookbook.nu/look/255395-
    its that one, right?
    i have it, its absolutely adoreable!!! :)

Thats it exactly! Thank you both so much for putting me out of my misery, I was cracking up trying to find it, saw it on a girl last Sunday and I didn't catch her on time to ask her where she got it, it looked so nice on her!

I had a quick peep at the website and there doesn't appear to be any Irish stockist's, do you mind me asking where you bought it and the approx price if you don't mind? I absolutely adore it, would be so nice with dark denim skinny jeans or with a high-waisted skirt!

Edit: I just found it on the webshop - it's a little over my budget unfortunately - dissapointing! :-)

Phasers, if you see anything similar to it over the weekend, please let me know, I'd be really grateful!

Youre welcome :)

if you're up for a little DIY project, its actually realy easy to do yourself.
    The sandro shirt is really cute, bur quite overpriced, im pretty sure i paid 200 euros for it in paris. Which is insanely much for a cotton shirt with shoulderpads with a bit of glitter on it. All you need is a basic long sleeved shirt, shoulderpads and some rhine stones and sequins. Great hollyday project :)

ps. I actually made a login to this page only to bring you out of your misery, i was googling embellished shoulders, and then this site popped up :) I live in denmark and i have absolutely no connection to ireland. Funny right? Youre from Ireland, im from Denmark and the shirt is from France. I guess fashion is a very global concept. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement