Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels In Killarney???

Options
  • 07-12-2009 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭

Anyone here know of any good hotels for the 18th of november??

close enough to INEC would be good, but not essential.

Thanks Folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

for the 18th of November??
    2010???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

i meant the 28th of December, i have no idea where i got the 18th of november from, lol, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

Why not stay AT the INEC? Well, the Gleneagle Hotel, rather.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    i meant the 28th of December, i have no idea where i got the 18th of november from, lol, thanks.

Well the hotels that are open which are closest to the INEC are:
    - Gleneagle
    - Brehon
    - Oaks
    - Riverside
    - Holiday Inn

I know some places would only be offering a 2-night stay minimum so I would advise ringing around or checking websites stat being honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Well the hotels that are open which are closest to the INEC are:
    - Gleneagle
    - Brehon
    - Oaks
    - Riverside
    - Holiday Inn

I know some places would only be offering a 2-night stay minimum so I would advise ringing around or checking websites stat being honest.

Cheers mate, I've heard of a few of them offering 2 night minimum so i thought I'd ask here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Cheers mate, I've heard of a few of them offering 2 night minimum so i thought I'd ask here.

I think a personal call to the hotels would give you definitive answers re: number of nights being offered and best possible price. It is worth mentioning to them the reason for only wanting 1-night and being unable (if that's the case) to avail of the special 2-night deal they want to sell you.
    They are the hotels closest, also I would say the Dromhall hotel, 8-10min walk with the remainder then a taxi ride from the town to INEC.

Have fun on the night :)

Advertisement