Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnosis to Quit Smoking

Options
  • 07-12-2009 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Just to let you know I saw a guy from WWW.POSITIVECHANGE.IE who helped me overcome smoking after one session €125.00. 086 7958015 Check him out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

More info - how long are you off them, how hard/easy did you find it, do you work for Positive Change???

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭douglashyde

While I do belive in the power of the mind.

My Mam, last week, paid 300 euro to get hypnosis to stop smoking... the stats the guy gave before she had it done where amazing.

One week after, I can tell you now, it did NOT work....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 EsexBoy

I saw him in April and was on 25 a day, mor @ w/e. I wish I did work for positivechange cos i'm unemployed lol

I guess it's different for everybody but it worked for me is all I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

I quit six days ago using Susan Hepburn's hypnosis book and cd. It's called "Quit Smoking in One Hour" (or something like that). I'd tried hypnosis, (and patches, and Alan Carr, and inhalers), a couple of times before and it didn't worked at all. I left one office feeling great, really relaxed, but the very first thing I did was have a fag. I'd say to you Mam to keep on trying, because if she's willing to pay 300 euro then she obviously wants to quit very badly. Best of luck to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Cliona99 wrote: »
    I quit six days ago using Susan Hepburn's hypnosis book and cd. It's called "Quit Smoking in One Hour"

had been looking at this book myself, nothing else has worked for me, so might give this a go.
    Congrats on giving them up, how are you feeling after 6 days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

Cute Cow, feeling fantastic! It's hard to believe until you've tried it, but she really does make it easy. No bad cravings, no boredom, no anger-issues (usually pissed off at the world when I've tried to quit before!). Honestly just feel really pleased with myself and relieved to be free of them finally. Every year for the last five years, my new year's resolution has been "quit smoking", but not this year! Good luck to anyone who's giving it a go.

Advertisement