Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand xbox

Options
  • 07-12-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

i'm looking for a second hand xbox for cheap enough wondering if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs ?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭nobeastsofierce

Be careful, cheap xboxes at the moment have a very good chance of one of the many microsoft banned from playing online lately for being chipped

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Try Game, they sell second hand consoles, and you might have a bit of comeback if there's a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

thanks tquila but im looking for the console only and im preety sure they only offer bundles or at least include a controller and im looking for the cheapest deal possible .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I'd say it's worth checking out Game - they might be happy to sell one of the second hand consoles by itself as it would mean they could sell someone else extra controllers. This is really not a good time to risk buying a second-hand one from a private seller - with so many banned 360s around you could end up losing a hell of a lot of money - the bit extra you'd pay in Game might be worth it for the knowledge it's not chipped and banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Have you tried The Dealer, I was selling my phone for ages on Adverts with no joy. I would have sold it three times via the dealer for asking. Usually loads of console stuff there also. Just make sure you see it working first also as MS have a 5 year three red rings find out if it has been opened also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Game Enniskillen sells them for sure, I think game stop in sligo does aswell.

Advertisement