Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone apply to speech therapy courses?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

anyone else here apply to the MSc in speech and language therapy in limerick (or the uk courses!)? would like to know im not alone in this stressful time of awaiting responses lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Damian Duffy

anyone else here apply to the MSc in speech and language therapy in limerick (or the uk courses!)? would like to know im not alone in this stressful time of awaiting responses lol

Actually my girlfriend did, I know she applied for Limerick and all the UK courses as far as I can remember. I know the closing data for the Edinburgh course was yesterday? Or did I make that up? Anyway, I know her application to Limerick has been confirmed but apart from that I know nothing. I'm sure you two could have a better talk about it. I'll try get her on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

Actually my girlfriend did, I know she applied for Limerick and all the UK courses as far as I can remember. I know the closing data for the Edinburgh course was yesterday? Or did I make that up? Anyway, I know her application to Limerick has been confirmed but apart from that I know nothing. I'm sure you two could have a better talk about it. I'll try get her on here.

thanks for replying to my message! your girlf sounds like shes in the same boat as me so! yup edinburgh was yesterday and there are a couple more left with deadlines in the new year!

Advertisement