Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice Winner ?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if you can bet on the winner of this show. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

I actually think Geraldine will win because she's a Dub who will resonate with Bill Cullen, but I have a sneaky feeling for Steve as a salesman. Can't see the other fella have a chance.

Just wondering if I could have a bet on this somewhere?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

has it not already been decided who has won?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think its as good as done. We've already banned a handful of people for revealing who the finalists are (not sure if the finale has been filmed though...)

If replying to this thread, please don't reveal anything or you'll be taking a break from the Television category until the New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

The real winner will be the sponsors, for sheer volume of product placement.

It dosent matter who gets to work for that other idiot and skeletor. All they want to do is flog some cars and hotel rooms.

Advertisement