Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAA Office

Options
  • 07-12-2009 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Could someone please tell me the room number of the SAA office?
    I cant seem to find it on the UL website anywhere...
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I don't think they have a room number as such but if you go into the Main Building at the Ski Slope and go up the stairs to the left, SAA is just around that corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Right, don't know the number itself but I'll tell you how to get there;

Go in the front doors of the Main Buliding (The 'Ski Slopes' entrance - its across from the Library and Foundation Building, about halfway between the two and directly across, big glass front to it)

There are two stairs each side when you go in through the front doors. Take the left one, go up to the next level and walk straight on and then wing a left. It's through the doors there -theres usually a queue and anyway afaik once you get up the stairs at all its signposted.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

What cson and ergonomics said. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The room number's E0001. Easy to remember, that one, though it may not be marked on the door.

Follow the directions above, you can't miss it.

Advertisement