Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddock Sheet

Options
  • 07-12-2009 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hi All,

were looking for a paddock sheet, used by trainers in the ring,

tried googling it but can't find a place that will do one in our colours - green and red, have a roller and can get it inscripted myself just want the rug

don't want an exercise rug.

any ideas off where to get it in time for christmas?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Are these the light wool/cotten ones rather than something akin to the stereotypical orange/yellow ones with black and red stripes that are seen both on the gallops and in the parade ring?

Have you tried any of the tack shops around you? They might have the colours you want. Other than that I'm not sure where to look.

I got one of the orange/yellow striped tradional ones in a sale in Holmestead last spring. I think I paid about €20 (as the stripes were slightly off centre). They may have a few other wool rugs in plain colours. You could give them a call before you headed over to check if they've any in stock. You could try Berneys, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 tirchonaill77

Hi there, try this website I know they do many colours in them

http://www.horsesensedirect.co.uk/:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Wicked

hi ya,

yeah we have the new market one, this is the rug they wear in the warm up ring, with the roller.

thankfully got one in berneys so happy out. tried tb rememdies, local tack shops etc and they only had the exercise sheets.

thanks for the advice anyway :)

Advertisement