Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can You Unlock a Nokia 3120C from 3Ireland?

• 07-12-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello all you geniuses out there.

Anybody know how to unlock a Nokia 3120C from the 3Ireland crowd.

I am sick of them and want to change to Meteor.

Thanks

Danny :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

An unlocking shop will unlock this for you for €20. Three would unlock it for €27 once you have spent €130 on credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 piardog

Thanks Davy,

I was wondering if it was possible to do it without paying like you can do with Meteor or O2.

What I wanted to know was there any way of getting the unlocking codes from 3Ireland.

Apparently they are supposed to hand these over but they won't.

Thanks

Danny :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

All networks give the codes for free once you meet the required amount of top-up apart from three. They always charge this €27 admin fee for pay as you go. Its in the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you signed up unfortunately.

For bill pay they charge €25. The only time they give them free is if you renew for 12 month contract.

Personally I would rather give the €20 to an unlocking shop than give 3 the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 piardog

Davy,

I have no intention of giving 3 Ireland a penny.

I will go to an unlocking shop.

Thank You Davy

Danny :)

Advertisement