Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Helens Bay,Rosslare

Options
  • 07-12-2009 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭

Hey there good people of Wexford! A good few of us are renting houses down in Helens Bay for New years and we were wondering is this a good spot? I know its on the golfcourse and theres a restuarant there aswell? What about pubs/nightclubs in the area and other stuff to do?

I used to go down to rosslare once a month when I was younger to collect me Da who worked on the boats,but I cant remember a jot about the place! Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

Gillington wrote: »
    Hey there good people of Wexford! A good few of us are renting houses down in Helens Bay for New years and we were wondering is this a good spot? I know its on the golfcourse and theres a restuarant there aswell? What about pubs/nightclubs in the area and other stuff to do?

I used to go down to rosslare once a month when I was younger to collect me Da who worked on the boats,but I cant remember a jot about the place! Any help would be appreciated

Its a nice spot but you'll need a car/taxi to get to any pubs/clubs or restaurants (Wex town - 15/20 mins). Restaurant on site is really just a clubhouse with basic enough food and bar. Not usually much of an atmosphere but might be different on NYE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 yeti9389

rosslare harbour is only 3 minutes away (20 if walking) railway social club aka the club is open every day good laugh at the weekends and entertainment on over christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭FreeEnergy

I used to work there.

The houses are a bit basic inside.
    Depending on what your expecting/paying for of course.

You'd need a car to get anywhere.

The food in the club bar is very good and the kitchens are clean.

Advertisement