Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to iphone or not to iphone that is the question!

• 07-12-2009 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Righto folks,

I have an issue after 12 years of Nokia ( and a brief but unsuccessful fling with an ericisson) I am the most tempted I have ever been to switch platform. I have a fairly good offer on and iphone 3Gs 16Gb, apart from the 18 month contract, and it's basically going to cost me nothing so the question is...

Is it really as good as it appears?

I want the bad stories from folks who have them, we all know the ups, fantastic aps, really neat, great design, one of the best touch screens in the market.

What I want are the reasons not to get an iphone! The can't forward a text and the transferring the phone book is a nightmare!!!!
    "It's great" posts won't work here we want brass tack. So if you please, hit me!
    Cheers
    Hick

I have an iphone and.... 0 votes

I love it, no issues (not even ones I'm deluding myself about!!!)
    0% 0 votes
    Great but .......
    0% 0 votes
    didn't like it so chucked it
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

no iphone threads in this forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement