Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed 2 - Xbox 360 - Need help please

Options
  • 07-12-2009 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Can anyone tell me if its possible to indo a mission once you've started it. I accepted a mission that I'm almost sure I've done before. I would finish it but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go. Theres no exclamation mark or distance countdown to a target....Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

Press start button, and I think first option is 'abort mission' or the like

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Its on the Start menu "Abort DNA sequence" or such, the second option from the top.

Also, check your map, sometimes you have to find a target in an area with the "Eagle Vision", they give you a green area to explore in with no other markers. Kinda sounds like the mission your describing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ribena41

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Its on the Start menu "Abort DNA sequence" or such, the second option from the top.

Also, check your map, sometimes you have to find a target in an area with the "Eagle Vision", they give you a green area to explore in with no other markers. Kinda sounds like the mission your describing.

That sounds like it alright. There is a green area on the map. Will try the eagle vision. Thanks

Advertisement