Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest TomTom Europe maps - Irish Coverage off?

• 07-12-2009 5:02pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I download the latest Europe maps for my TomTom the other day. Im a subscriber so i get each map as its launched so my maps are always up to date. I have a TomTom One XL.

I always have an nosey at the map when I get it to see what changes are on it. I have noticed some issues with the latest map.

It is showing some of motorways under construction as being open (e.g. the roads to Waterford and Galway) when they are not, yet it doesnt have the Tullamore bypass which opened recently.
    The route to Galway references the main Galway road as a minor road.
    It has a slip road onto the M1 southbound as a housing estate near Swords/Malahide! (near Feltrim Rd)

Ive had problems with losing satellite reception on occasion (and again I download the GPSfix every few days). although I know this is nought to do with the map.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Advertisement