Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turtle Beach X41

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

They have them in game in blanch, seen them today :P

EDIT: Try www.limexb360.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    They have them in game in blanch, seen them today :P

EDIT: Try www.limexb360.co.uk

I've seen the more basic wired ones in game alright, not the wireless ones thought. How much were they?

Tried that site but they're all out of stock. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If anyone wants to buy me some Astros just let me know. I'd be okay with that.

• Advertisement

EGriff wrote: »
    I've seen the more basic wired ones in game alright, not the wireless ones thought. How much were they?

Tried that site but they're all out of stock. Cheers.
    The x41s are 190 euro.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

videogamesplus.ca

Thanks lads, think i'll get the x4s now instead so they won't interfere with the wi-fi. Gonna have a look in game later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pires

Hi Lads,

Just a headsup, dont buy this if you have a plasma tv, you will find very noise ( friend of mine has one and cant use with plasma tv ) I have the astro A40 apart from the cables is greate and you can use for everthing else as well

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

I'm just back fom the USA were there $100.They are amazing.Try Ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭j14

I heard Gamestop will be stocking Turtle Beach stuff in the future but as to whether they will stock the X41's I dont know. I was in London at the weekend and they had the X41's for £150 in GAME. I was really tempted but I couldn't because the missus was beside me and I spent the entire weekend moaning about how broke I am. If she saw me splashing out the guts of €200 on earphones she'd stab me with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Saw a set in game this evening in dundrum didnt really pay much attention to what model they were but were wired and cost 69.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i have the x1`s got them on play.com over a year ago for 60.

these headphones are brilliant, i cant play games without them anymore, you havent played games till you used these or the best equivalent, every sound in the background is amplified , there just amazing and these are the the first set , the x1`s.

get any of the turtle beach range you wont regret it

I was trying to avoid ebay, but i forget why so i just ordered a pair from some seller in texas.
    Anyone know how long they will take to get here? I selected USPS priority mail international. And will i get caught for customs or anything like that? Never bought anything from ebay before.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

I have a pair of X4's. Highly reccomend them. Bought them from Limexb as linked above. Paid around €150 and they were delivered well within a week. They also offer great customer service. Again, can't reccomend them enough.

Jay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭uggy

jaykay2 wrote: »
    I have a pair of X4's. Highly reccomend them. Bought them from Limexb as linked above. Paid around €150 and they were delivered well within a week. They also offer great customer service. Again, can't reccomend them enough.

Jay

Same as. I have one little gripe about them though. The static noise you hear while nothing is coming through them (espeacially with the headset connected).

Fantastic sound off them though

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Ordered my astro a40's from
    astrogaming.co.uk on Thursday last should have them
    tomorrow 260euro with a battery pack
    been looking for the best ones for around a year and after doing
    some research it was these or the trittons
    wires don't bother me when it comes to quality lol

I,ll let you,s know how good they are after some mw2 .
    Oh and before anyone says your made for splashin out on ear muffs
    I gave up the smokes and saved 80euro a week for a month
    so happydays think I deserve them lol

I'm expecting my X4's on thursday too. Had to go for the wireless myself, there's so many wires around my tv already its a huge mess.
    Those a40s are pretty cool though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,161 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Are there any reasonably cheap turtle beaches or other headsets available. Don't want to pay a tonne of money for headphones. Anyone know of anything around €60?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

whats the cheapest wireless solution? when you say wireless, i presume you mean the usb wire to power these badboys?

• Advertisement

http://www.limexb360.co.uk/category/Xbox_360_Headphones,i.html

Thats a link to the 360 headsets from lime, the site a lot of people seem to get theirs from. There's a good range of prices depending on what you're looking for. Wired and wireless ect.

Liam O wrote: »
    Are there any reasonably cheap turtle beaches or other headsets available. Don't want to pay a tonne of money for headphones. Anyone know of anything around €60?
    Turtle-beache x1's are 40 pounds, and i think its 8 quid delivery off xblime :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Game are selling the X1s in their Irish stores, cant remember the exact price as i too was looking for the X41s, but think they were around the €50-60 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I saw either X4s or X41s in game in mahon point, it looked like it was priced 139.99 but it could have been 189.99

So these (X4s) came in the post today. Only have them hooked up to a PS3 at the moment.
    Sound in games is impressive enough, not mind blowing or anything.
    DVD sound is great though, lots of bass and the surround works great.
    Need a bit more time to decide if they were worth the money or not.

Game are selling the X1s in their Irish stores, cant remember the exact price as i too was looking for the X41s, but think they were around the €50-60 mark.
    Yeh there 65 in game me thinks, so it works out slightly cheaper ordering them online :)
    Nemanja91 wrote: »
    I saw either X4s or X41s in game in mahon point, it looked like it was priced 139.99 but it could have been 189.99
    The x41's are definitely 189.99. They look huge in the packaging :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭j14

I'm seriously thinking of treating myself to some X41's. I was in Gamestop today and they have them for €180, €10 cheaper than GAME. Thing is they are £150 / €165 up the North in GAME. I have a decision to make.

EGRIFF, I know you have the X4's so I was wondering if you thought they are worth it. I have a 360 and share a house with two other people. Earphones would be a God send.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i saw the x1 in game in dundrum earlier and they were €65

j14 wrote: »
    I'm seriously thinking of treating myself to some X41's. I was in Gamestop today and they have them for €180, €10 cheaper than GAME. Thing is they are £150 / €165 up the North in GAME. I have a decision to make.

EGRIFF, I know you have the X4's so I was wondering if you thought they are worth it. I have a 360 and share a house with two other people. Earphones would be a God send.

Yeah if you need to keep quiet and you have the cash handy i'd say get them. Been using mine a lot the last 2 days and they pump out great sound. Just played some bioshock with them on there and all the freaky sounds are even freakier.

The surround sound is nice too since u can hear people stomping around in mw2 pretty clearly when you're in a quiet spot.

I got the X4s instead of X41s because loads of people seem to be having problems with the newer ones. Check out the forum on the turtle beach website. http://turtlebeach.com/Forums/tabid/558/Default.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

MiCr0 wrote: »
    i saw the x1 in game in dundrum earlier and they were €65

and they're 60e in gamestop

Advertisement