Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turtle Beach X41

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

calex71 wrote: »
    Sorry if that sounded like i was having a go was only intended in jest. Sorry :(

Haha don't worry i knew you were kidding, so was I!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,201 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Are any of these places selling the X31s? And has anyone used both the X3s and X4s? Is there a noticeable difference because 2 of my friends have X31s and they are great quality and a fair bit cheaper than the X41s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Where's the cheapest place to buy x1's lads? Not exactly flush with cash these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

I will trade a wireless HP notebook 6100 latop for a headset.Pm for pics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

zero86r wrote: »
    Where's the cheapest place to buy x1's lads? Not exactly flush with cash these days!

They're 65 euros in GAME.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Probably get them cheaper on ebay. Some of the game shops are really ripping the piss with the price they're charging for these headsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

I know you can get em cheaper online but Gamestop are selling X41's for €180 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

zero86r wrote: »

I have a a set of Tritton AX360's for sale. Perfect condition and rarely used. PM me, if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I have a a set of Tritton AX360's for sale. Perfect condition and rarely used. PM me, if interested.
    Thanks all the same but i got my X1s from VGP in the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just traded in a load of old stuff in Gamestop and ended up paying just €60 for the X41s, can't wait to put them through their paces this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

It can take a while to put them to proper use. You'll hear stuff better straight away and it's immediately more fun, but I found it takes a while to be able to figure out directions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well I even noticed that with the X1s they made a difference in Bad Company 2. Even knowing if someone is coming at your from the left of right helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

and saves yer dog tags!

Advertisement