Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of good Spurs news

Options
  • 07-12-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

According to guy who has "ITK" at the club from the COYS website...Luka to play a behind closed doors friendly tomorrow and all being well after that, he'll be on the bench on Saturday against Wolves. Also Wilson hasn't broken anything but the club are awaiting the full results of the scans to check the extent but hopefully no too bad!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good news indeed,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

this is from the same guy who does know his stuff. this is about bentley

"After antics at the training match today- he wont be involved again for Spurs. Hes pushed his luck too far.
    King did come off injured but should be ok, just a precaution. Luka unscathed- good news."

looks like he took king out of it in the behind closed doors match

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Manic087

I read that on Bentley alright. Being honest if he's that much of a problem...ship him out. With Gio scoring twice in that friendly I can see him being the back-up to Azza. Get shot of the trouble-maker...see if Hughes and Citeh will take him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

just seen this on the daily mail website....

"Ledley King suffered a set-back on his return from injury on Tuesday when he was forced out of a friendly designed to boost his match fitness.
    King limped off before half-time after a ball in the face knocked him off balance and he tweaked his knee on landing, during Tottenham's 5-2 win, behind closed doors, against Grays Athletic."

"there was better news concerning the fitness of Luka Modric, who stepped up his recovery from a broken leg by completing 70 minutes of action against Grays."

"Giovani dos Santos scored twice in the friendly"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

they say king was taken off as a precaution and not injured. he was turned inside out anyway by the grays front man , not good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 peterkeegan

hey lads am looking for a few membership no's to get tickets for the everton game at the end of february will return the favour whenever i am needed too. looking to take my son and his friend over, trying to convert a few man u fans :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 peterkeegan

oh crap wrong thread sorry i'll repost sorry again

Advertisement