Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for a Christmas Carol

Options
  • 07-12-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

All the tickets for a Christmas carol during Christmas week are sold out (i delayed in buying them till got paid and now they are sold out and promised Id take my partner to it on the wednesday 23rd).

Does anyone know if theatres do "returns" and how to get on these lists? Or any ideas (apart from just going to an earlier night the previous week)?

Many thanks (especially if anyone has 2 spare :D )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

As far as I know the only way of getting returns at the Gate is to queue on the night and hope for the best, you could try phoning though just to check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭StargazerLily

Try toutless.com . You might get them nearer to the date as people get sick or are double booked.

Saw it a few yrs ago at the Gate -a brilliant production.

Advertisement