Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap haircut?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm a poor student and looking for a hairdressers that does student discount/cheapish haircuts? Just looking for a cut and blowdry..looked online and the cheapest I can find is 35. Anyone know anywhere that does it for cheaper..30e even?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Blades, Thomas st.
    €15.
    Good quality, plenty of staff so no waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

for a lady???????? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

Try salons looking for models - usually free.

Also Bellisimo Academy - cut by students but they are well supervised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

i could do it for 25:) not promissing an amazing job mind but i have the electric trimmers;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

I think the Fas training centre Haidressing Students in Raheen do it either free or for a nominal fee (E5 or 10) on Fridays....Limerick Senior College students cut other students hair for E5 I think, you could enquire whether they would do none lsc students also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

There's a place called Ali Babas on Upper Thomas Street, Monday to Thursday for just €7

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Jackncoke, paullegend, I strongly recommend you revise the forum charter, particularly the part that deals with requests for information.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hey,

I'm a poor student and looking for a hairdressers that does student discount/cheapish haircuts? Just looking for a cut and blowdry..looked online and the cheapest I can find is 35. Anyone know anywhere that does it for cheaper..30e even?
    Thanks!

There's a Polish haridressers on Thomas Street that do it for 30. Its down from the "shoe" side of Brown Thomas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

jackncoke wrote: »
    Paulegend wrote: »
    i could do it for 25:) not promissing an amazing job mind but i have the electric trimmers;)
    Lads there's no jokes allowed when information is requested. billy the squid will give ye an infraction if ye don't cop on :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 karenmc

There's one in the crescent,
    not the shopping centre but the crescent at the top of O' Connell Street,
    not sure of it's name, it's down in a basement,
    and it's only 25euro's!
    And they do a good job!

Advertisement