Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any football365 forum members?

• 07-12-2009 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

I was talking to someone at the weekend who said that the football365 forum had some great ideas for Christmas presents in a special Christmas thread. I went in to register today but it said no registrations were allowed at the moment. Anyone here a football365 forum member who could send me the list of Christmas presents as I'm all out of ideas.
    I used be a regular enough visitor to football365 for the mediawatch but I think it's not as good anymore, the Irish element to the mediawatch has gone down a lot in particular. Thee BBC's quotes/chants of the week is much better.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Will resurrect this from the grave as I have been trying to register but it is saying that registration is currently not available.

Are there any members on here and what do ye make of the forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Used to be a member ages ago before Murdoch bought it and it went to **** from there, had to use work or college email addresses to continue using it. Was always good for a laugh, some brilliant gif creators on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

Can be brilliant. Can exhibit the most vile prejudice. The Man.United thread on there is excellent, if argumentative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

I see the betfair forum has not been allowing people to register for at least 6 months now and have no date in mind to open registrations again.

I wonder what is it about football forums that attract so much hassle. It could be a case that the 'better' forums won't allow registrations from free email accounts in future which might not be a bad thing.

Advertisement