Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Gamblers Docu-Drama

Options
  • 07-12-2009 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone!

I'm doing research for a docu-drama series that deals with Women's Issues in Ireland and one of the topics we're focusing on is gambling and addiction.

If there are any females who have had any experience with this, or anyone who knows a woman in their life that has had problems with this and would be interested in telling their story I'd love to hear from them. Please be aware that the utmost discretion would be applied to those who would wish to remain anonymous.

Feel free to contact me any time via boards with any info you might have.

Thanks guys!

Brennm32

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement