Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

War??

• 07-12-2009 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

just stumbled across this, anyone ever hear something similar before?
    it's quite odd.......

linky...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

metalfest wrote: »
    it's quite odd.......

linky...

Yea , we hear about this all the time around on this forum . ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

it's quite odd.......

linky...

And the headline
    GLOBAL PREDICTION WARNING by Unknown Psychic

Yes because a source that even the internet considers unworthy of referencing by name is utterly compelling...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

it's quite odd.......

linky...

Well its an interesting read. I beleive a lot of this will happen. I think the startling fact. 2012 Is meant to be the most intense time on the planet. So 2009 was the intial start. The 7 year tribulation began in summer 2009 and will end in 2016. It's broken into 3.5 year phase. So from 2009 to 2012 is utter complete chaos. The power system is crumbling. Finances are now on the slide. The bloodlines will further push their NWO plans to the test.

It's going to be a bumpy ride ahead.

Alex Collier also states that a planetary body will be seen in 2010. He didn't say it was nibru.

Seizimic activity in the Pacific will have huge effects on the planet. As the inner earth is changing rotation.

We are in the days of the last pope. The thing is people think these are just prophecies, but the reality is we make our reality and its really up to us, if we want a new earth, and WW3 is inedible. The planet has to change now, the ruling bloodlines and cooperations are not going to change their ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

mysterious wrote: »
    Alex Collier also states that a planetary body will be seen in 2010. He didn't say it was nibru.

I can guarantee you that planetary bodies will be seen in the sky in 2010.
    Seizimic activity in the Pacific will have huge effects on the planet. As the inner earth is changing rotation.

The who is doing what??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

How can this be?

According to you the earth is hollow.

So which is it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

sorry for the noob question but what is a planetary body?
    like an all-dominating power? or just an organisation such as the EU..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

sorry for the noob question but what is a planetary body?
    like an all-dominating power? or just an organisation such as the EU..?

A planetary body mainly refers to the 8 planets in the solar system that orbit the sun. Planetary body can also refer to basically anything that orbits the sun (or a planet) such as dwarf planets, moons, asteroids, comets, Kuiper Belt objects etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well its an interesting read. I beleive a lot of this will happen. I think the startling fact. 2012 Is meant to be the most intense time on the planet. So 2009 was the intial start. The 7 year tribulation began in summer 2009 and will end in 2016. It's broken into 3.5 year phase. So from 2009 to 2012 is utter complete chaos. The power system is crumbling. Finances are now on the slide. The bloodlines will further push their NWO plans to the test.

It's going to be a bumpy ride ahead.

i have considered some of these while reading the book "the nephilim and the pyramid of the apocalypse" but also it is quite possible that this is all going to be faked to create a universal community aka new world order and there are no aliens out there...at the moment.plus its possible the whole bible is a scam to keep people busy and under control.if that is the case then all your prohesies maybe can be manufactured at the right times.
    also if this happened it might pave way for a new world religion lead by a psychic or something. that sounds like a pretty sweet setup for the elite.

ps i dont say i think these things will happen.i just mean either is possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

it's quite odd.......

linky...
    Nothing's gonna happen. As usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

We are in the days of the last pope. The thing is people think these are just prophecies, but the reality is we make our reality and its really up to us, if we want a new earth, and WW3 is inedible. The planet has to change now, the ruling bloodlines and cooperations are not going to change their ways.

If we can make our own reality, couldn't I make one where WW3 was edible? Or where there were no bloodlines? Or where nothing was going to happen in 2012?

Undergod wrote: »
    If we can make our own reality, couldn't I make one where WW3 was edible? Or where there were no bloodlines? Or where nothing was going to happen in 2012?

We live in duality and separation. So its everyones thoughts that make reality. Your only responsible for your own reality you can't control others.

So it#s not "you" who's responsible for the faith of our planet. it's "we all" are. The events coming up to 2012 are already happening. it may not for others as much. Actually a lot of people wont even notice anything, because a lot of people judge their reality only a conscious level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

We live in duality and separation. So its everyones thoughts that make reality. Your only responsible for your own reality you can't control others.

So it#s not "you" who's responsible for the faith of our planet. it's "we all" are. The events coming up to 2012 are already happening. it may not for others as much. Actually a lot of people wont even notice anything, because a lot of people judge their reality only a conscious level.

Is reality subjective or objective? You seem to be saying that individual realities are subjective, but there is also an objective reality.

My question still stands, could I make a reality for myself where 2012 was just another year? If not, isn't my ability to control my own reality a bit useless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, I'm tempted to split this off into a new thread and move it to spirituality forum. Please stay on topic.

Advertisement