Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof shoes in Cork

Options
  • 07-12-2009 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi Everybody,

Where can I buy a decent pair of waterproof shoes... I mean waterproof for real.

Stay alive !
    Pio Pio !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Some of the Timberland range of shoes/boots are normally waterproof.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭sean_84

Ecco and Clarks also have waterproof shoes. You could also try any of the outdoor shops (Maher's by the bus station, that place near Daunt Square etc.) for waterproof runners and boots.

The problem with waterproof shoes is that water can still come down your socks and into the shoe. So if you're outside in the rain for a while, without waterproof pants, your feet do get wet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

try TK Maxx they have some good "outdoor" gear well priced

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Wellies ftw. Any hardware shop will have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

The great outdoors have a very good selection of merrell walking shoes at the moment, they all have vibram soles and goretex outers.. they're not cheap though +100 sheets normally. The hillwalkers shop in the union chandlery and mahers outdoor over by the bus station have them too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 piopio

piopio wrote: »
    Hi Everybody,

Where can I buy a decent pair of waterproof shoes... I mean waterproof for real.

Stay alive !
    Pio Pio !

Thank you very much for your help lads !

Stay alive !
    Pio Pio

Advertisement