Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SULIS Down???

Options
  • 07-12-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Anyone else have the problem of not being able to access notes on SULIS? It seems to have removed our entire course from all our modules today.

Exam tomorrow and all the sample questions etc were on it. Wondering if its just us or its the same for everyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 THEDUDEINWHITE

Nope, happening here too!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

all my links to subjects are gone...basically im in deep trouble if this aint fixed soon!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Apparently, ITD are working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

thats great and i have a materials test tomorrow at 9 with no exam papers and bad notes the only resorse that was any good to me was the sulis tutorials

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ned14

mayo_lad wrote: »
    thats great and i have a materials test tomorrow at 9 with no exam papers and bad notes the only resorse that was any good to me was the sulis tutorials
    I know how you feel. Have that exam too and not looking forward to it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I'm in serious shizzle if this doesn't get back online with in the next few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

it appears to be back up again.

Advertisement