Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home & Away catchup question

Options
  • 07-12-2009 8:33pm

I watch Home and Away daily on RTE2. I'm just wondering though is there any way to tell the episodes apart? I mean if I miss an episode and want to catchup online how do you know which episode it is? I don't believe any episode number is given at the start or the end of the programme or an episode name. Any advice please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Varyn

I can't help you with the episode numbers, but if you go onto the RTE website and go into their player they have previous episodes of H&A with the date they were broadcast on RTE :)

..just spent the morning watching the last 3 days cos i missed them all, oh procrastination!:rolleyes:

Advertisement