Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Tax Office, Waterford

• 07-12-2009 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Quick question folks,

When applying for a driving licence at the Waterford Motor Tax Office, to whom are cheques to be made payable?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Quick question folks,

When applying for a driving licence at the Waterford Motor Tax Office, to whom are cheques to be made payable?
    dept of transport i,d imagine?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

On citizensinformation.ie and other websites, it always seems to say cheques should be "made payable to your local authority".

On the RF100A form from motortax.ie it says, "You must include a cheque or postal order for the correct fee (including arrears where appropriate), made payable to the appropriate County Council/corporation and crossed “Motor Tax Account”."

It's a driving licence that I'm paying for, not motor tax, but I assume cheques are to be made out to the same account.

So, should I put "Waterford City Council - Motor Tax Account"? Or just "Waterford City Council" only?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 emagination

'waterford city council' will do the trick!

Advertisement