Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Survey] Eating Disorders

Options
  • 07-12-2009 9:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The following request for survey participants is from user laineyloo42. There are links to the four separate parts of the survey below:

Hi, I am a 4th year student in Dublin Institue of Technology studying a BA in culinary arts. I am currently doing my thesis on Eating Disorders. I need to do 50 surveys for this, the survey is for people who suffer or have suffered from any type of eating disorders. I am required to do a survey and compare my findings to the current statistics for eating disorders in Ireland, Britain and the US. My survey is 100% confidencial and i am not looking for names nor will my the surveys that are posted to me be viewed by anyone else. I simply have to make precentages on how many answered which answers for each question. The findings will be written up for my thesis which isnt being published it is just a requirement for me to pass my degree course in university.

Survey Part One
    Survey Part Two
    Survey Part Three
    Survey Part Four

Advertisement