Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone able to recommend a Good Chiropodist in North county Dublin

Options
  • 07-12-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

My Mother in law has been attending Chiropodist in Balbriggan. She been attending for a long time and her feet are getting worse. Shes nearly crippled. There was a locum covering for one appointment and it seemed to get better for a long time after she had seem him . I think the current guy shes seeing is milking her.

So I was wondering can anybody recommend Chiropodist in the North County Dublin. It starting to really affect the quality of her life.

Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I use Mary MaGuire who is based in Main Street, Swords. She was very experienced and I had no problems with her quality of service and value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Depending on which Chirpodist you've been visiting in Balbriggan. We've used Donal Hayes quite a bit, and find him to be OK. He's down by the Aura Beauty place and the Medical Centre (opposite Deli Burger).

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Harpic

yes,I heard Mary mcGuire was good too.I went to see Hubert Tully in Swords;he has a clinic in Droheda too.I thought he was quite good.Hes a young fella and knows his stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Posher

Depending on which Chirpodist you've been visiting in Balbriggan. We've used Donal Hayes quite a bit, and find him to be OK. He's down by the Aura Beauty place and the Medical Centre (opposite Deli Burger).

I've attended the Scottish girl in that practice for myself and my then 3 year old and found her very good. I'm don't know if she is still there because I was there about 1.5 years ago. I THINK her name is Katie but I'm not 100% sure of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 spmccann

Thanks I'll pass on the recommendations to my mother in law. I hate to see her hobbling about in agony poor dear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

Posher wrote: »
    I've attended the Scottish girl in that practice for myself and my then 3 year old and found her very good. I'm don't know if she is still there because I was there about 1.5 years ago. I THINK her name is Katie but I'm not 100% sure of that.

I’m the same, haven’t gone to the chiropodist for a few years but I’ve been to both Donal and the Scottish girl.

I found the Scottish girl the best, thorough but gentle and lovely chatty manner too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement