Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC 2010 Android line-up ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I wonder what version of android each of them will be using

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

Subject to change, here are some leaked pictures and specifications for the new HTC Android phones due out in 2010. Included in the lineup will be:
    • HTC Legend – March 2010
    • HTC Tide – April 2010
    • HTC Bravo – April 2010
    • HTC Salsa – June 2010
    • HTC Buzz – June 2010

Here's another link to the details
    http://htcpedia.com/news/new-htc-android-phones-for-2010.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Thanks,

Nice devices- no slider qwerty on any of them though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

mkennedy wrote: »
    Thanks,

Nice devices- no slider qwerty on any of them though. :(

Nice? Nice!? Did you read the specs on the Bravo!? There's also speculation that it'll come with 512 ram instead of 256 too.

Delighted there's no qwertys. Instantly makes it look dated, and honestly after a week of a touch-qwerty theres no difference, if not a speed increase.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Nice? Nice!? Did you read the specs on the Bravo!?

similar to acer liquid and that should be a lot cheaper and out sooner;) however that will only be shipping with android 1.6 but may get an update to 2 next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

similar to acer liquid and that should be a lot cheaper and out sooner;) however that will only be shipping with android 1.6 but may get an update to 2 next year

No camera flash - not interested! Pity, it does everything else well alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭squire23

HTC Legend to be presented next week (Monday?). Would be great if someone picked this up on their network

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

As a Nokia E-series fan I quite like the look of the Salsa.
    I'd say I might be alone there though :)
    Legend is much more likely to be carried by a network here I'd say.

Advertisement