Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zeus Webserver - Register365

Options
  • 07-12-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

hello,
    I have an hosting package, originally business unix with hosting365, now register365/namesco.

i was told today that they are about to move the old accounts [all the ex-hosting365 ones I presume] to new servers.
    These will be running on Zeus servers, I am aware that Zeus tries to be compatible with apache, but does anyone have any experience of zeus ?
    I am wonder if my sites [many of which make use of htaccess/modrewrite and other apache goodness] will still work after the move or should I just bail from their hosting while i have the chance, as I will have to move everything to the new hosting anyway?

Any advice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

There's been a few threads about it over here

By the sounds of things some stuff works fine, while other stuff doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

If you need to ask register365 a support question then you need to ask on their site or phone them direct.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement