Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bentley Systems opening up in Dublin

Options
  • 07-12-2009 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I got a call today from a recruiter who found me CV online. He was recruiting for Bentley Systems, specifically interested in multilingual people (English/Dutch in my case, hard to find apparently) with a backgroun/knowledge in CAD systems. Not sure if it has to be specific to Microstation or not, he didn't say, it's not to hard to learn anyway if your competent at autocad.

Anyone here apply for a job? The guy emailed me his contact details so if anyone fits the multilingual bit let me know and i can forward you his details.

Typically though that a opportunity arises when your doing something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,376 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I'd say the microstation background helped you to the top of the list. That said, they are probably recruiting for BIM support rather than microstation.

Advertisement