Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ics guns

Options
  • 07-12-2009 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

Does any 1 know where ics gun can be bought?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Where abouts in cork are you based?
    Ill drop in and have a look.
    Therese a few guns im looking at.

strange i got a reply but it doesn't seem to be up.
    I apologize if this is some bannable offense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Hobby airsoft do some ics aegs (pop over to their thread in the retailers section and they'll be able to tell you what they got in stock), I'm also sure I seen them in MIA and eirsoft too but they may not be selling them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

sorry i deleted it as i thought it was a bit unfair to post about a shop im involved in but unfortunately you noticed the post :(

anyway, corkairsoft shop does have a presence at the cork site but im afraid we do not have a brick and morter shop at the moment

we stock the ics mp5 and m4a1 budget line at all times, but can source there complete line if needed, we have previously got in there m16s, galils, a lot of metal mp5s, sigs and the l85 (rather nice that one, have an eye on the new LSW version that has just become avaliable thought your suppler myself, Christmas present maybe :) )

well im in cork my self well im looking at a few,

ics-29 C.Q.B. Pistol,

ics-27 cqb folding stock

ics-60
    Concept Rifle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

damagegt wrote: »
    well im in cork my self well im looking at a few,

ics-29 C.Q.B. Pistol,

ics-27 cqb folding stock

ics-60
    Concept Rifle

i would need to check but from what i can see the ics-29 is out of stock should have it after new year, both the ics-27 and ics-60 are avaliable, the most your looking at is 350 including shipping, more than likely it will be less than this but i do need to check the prices for you as that is going by an old list i hoping we could get it down to 330 ish, if your interested or want more information your best bet is to drop me an pm, or email
    chris at corkairsoftshop.com

Chris

perfect man ill drop you a line in the new year.

Advertisement