Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Proof Pub Quiz Questions

Options
  • 08-12-2009 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭

I'm compling a pub quiz this saturday. First time I've ever done one, so I'm trying to come up with some good questions.

The thing is, I've noticed with a lot of pub quizzes nowadays is that it becomes less a test of knowledge and more a test of who can Google the best on their phones.

So I'm trying to come up with some questions where the answer requires some thinking, and can't be easily searched.

For example:

What can be Fire, Button or Soup er?
    Fly
    What do India, Neeger, Ire Land and Ivory Coast have in common?
    Their flags are Green, White and Orange

Any suggestions are much appreciated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Blisterman - have you scoured/exhausted the available online resources for free questions?

Found this link with free downloads:
    http://paulsquiz.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 39,300 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

You relise that by putting them up here in a thread, they'll likely show up in google, all in a nice handy spot.

and that flag one was very easy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Good point about Google. I've deliberitely misspelled them now.

And is it really that easy? It's mostly aimed at English people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Shur they wouldent know how to look up an answer on Google:D

Advertisement