Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Caesars

Options
  • 08-12-2009 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭

Shocking stuff... Little Caesars in Ballymun have stopped doing their awesome 999 Deal and have put up the prices of their previous deals. No more 1 person meal - cheapest is €15. Really poor form.

The 999 Deal was one Large Pizza (1 topping), Crazy Combo (breadsticks with a bolognaise sauce and a 1.25L drink for €9.99. When we rang this evening, they said they've stopped it.

Sadly they'll have lost business here from myself and the girlfriend and whenever my mates come around.

Also, Mizzoni's were accepting doing this deal since Little Caesars opened, but tonight when I tried to use that deal with Mizzoni's they claimed that "its not a voucher, its a deal" and they couldn't do it.

Talk about a **** night - was looking forward to pizza for €10 and the two main places have let me down.

Anyone else a bit gutted? And any ideas how to get the bloody thing back?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

If i wanted pizza so badly i'd just pay the extra fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Degag wrote: »
    If i wanted pizza so badly i'd just pay the extra fiver.

Bit sickening when the recession is in full force and this is a treat myself and the missus can afford. We did end up getting pizza using another voucher.

Advertisement