Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FYI Spotting Scope

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

i don't think they are all that cheap to be honest and the massive tripod is too big for using at a range , you can get them cheaper off ebay especially with the exchange rate the way it is .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

It was only but a suggestion Rowa! The stand could be used at the range for 3P - standing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

sorry , wasn't having a go lb6 , just seen them cheaper , you could be right about the 3p.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

I wil be taking a look at it.......Asmall tripod for the bench would be cheap enough.

Thanks for the heads up

If you're looking for just the tripods - have a look in argos - got one for the camera in there - think it was €35 or so. Expanding legs so it could do 57cm min out to the full extension of 147cm and lightweight too in 3 sections.:D

OK so - the prices start at €24.99

pg 1200 in the catalogue or if ur online then cat no 570/0367

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=5700367&Submit=GO+%3E

And NO - I don't work in Argos :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

LB6 wrote: »
    If you're looking for just the tripods - have a look in argos - got one for the camera in there - think it was €35 or so. Expanding legs so it could do 57cm min out to the full extension of 147cm and lightweight too in 3 sections.:D

id only need a tripod of about 10 inches for shooting of the bench or prone..
    I saw some on e bay for around a tenner...

bit too tall at 22inches min to be used for bench or prone dwighet :o

Advertisement