Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal options, BOI eSavings account

Options
  • 08-12-2009 4:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

So I have one of these. It's a complete pain in the hole because I can't view it online as I'm not a BOI Current Account holder and I don't have any other BOI accounts.

I just wanna get my money out of the account and into another one but I don't wanna go into a branch.

Can I send instructions by letter / fax to transfer money to another bank account in ROI and terminate the account do you know?

Any time I've rang the branch about other queries they've been less than helpful so I'd rather not ring them for now.

Thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Do you mean the easysaver account? You can use any branch to transfer money from it, however if you'd rather not, then a letter to the account holding branch is your only other option. They will not accept phone or fax instructions to transfer funds from this account.

Advertisement