Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bought a pair of expensive mens shoes......

• 08-12-2009 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

...and they appear to be bunching up quite badly around the toe box.

I put in shoe tree's every night but it doesnt seem to help. Its not even the usual short of light creasing you get, Id describe it more as ripples along the toe's.

Im just wondering is this normal and is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

A picture of the shoe would be useful. I suspect that it might be a long narrow shoe. If thats the case then you are probably wearing the wrong size shoe. Most Irishmen have broad feet and to get a narrow or pointed shoe we tend to get shoes that are simply too big for our feet. The result it the curling toe or bannashoe.
    There is also the possibality that your shoe tree is the wrong size and does not fit your shoe properly. Try stuffing the toecap with newspaper along with using the shoetree.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement