Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argh!

Options
  • 08-12-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So is everybody cracking under the pressure yet or is it just me??? :eek::eek::(:(:eek::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭aoifeX

not cracking under it yet but definetly feeling the pressure!! hols in 2 weeks :D wahay! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

I have exams on Thurs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jc2008

Sort of the opposite. I don't even feel like I'm in my LC year. Sort of a bad time in school to become lazy :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I think my brain is all fuzzled from the study I've done in the past week!:confused:
    But yeah, I feel really guilty if I don't have some sort of leaving cert book in my hands...like now!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

Please don't stress out over the LC!!!!!!! Just do your best and everything will work out!!! I'm in first year in NUIG at the mo and looking back stressing out over the LC was pointless!!! Just do the exam papers, study for an hour or two and relax!! Doing mad 3-4 hour study sessions is pointless....your brain can't process that much!! Just make good notes and always ask your teacher if you find something confusing!! And one more bit of advice....the mocks are not the end all and be all!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

STOP STRESSING!
    It won't help
    You can only do your best

Do exam papers, 30 minutes of each subject (not every subject every night)
    But use it wisely :)

Advertisement