Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Sauna

Options
  • 08-12-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Anyone hear of a new sauna in Waterford called Cube or Qube or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Moonmad

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mickol

Isnt there something sordid and wrong about these places ....I mean think about it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭auerillo

mickol wrote: »
    Isnt there something sordid and wrong about these places ....I mean think about it .

"these places"? I don't consider sex to be sordid, and consider it to be part of the rich fabric of adult life. I've never been to a gay sauna or to a prostitute, and am not to be censorious of those who do feel that need. Live and let live, I say.

If you think it's sordid, then I'd suggest you should avoid such places.

auerillo wrote: »
    "these places"? I don't consider sex to be sordid, and consider it to be part of the rich fabric of adult life. I've never been to a gay sauna or to a prostitute, and am not to be censorious of those who do feel that need. Live and let live, I say.

If you think it's sordid, then I'd suggest you should avoid such places.

I think you misunderstand me here...I certainly dont consider sex to be sordid but I dont go into a shop in town to get it either ...know what i mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Subtle ain't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

I think you misunderstand me here...I certainly dont consider sex to be sordid but I dont go into a shop in town to get it either ...know what i mean.

Yeah I hear ya. I order mine online too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭auerillo

It's up to each of us to decide these things for ourselves and if you judge that it's likely to be sordid then I guess good advice would be to avoid "these places"

auerillo wrote: »
    It's up to each of us to decide these things for ourselves and if you judge that it's likely to be sordid then I guess good advice would be to avoid "these places"

What is it with the whole " Sauna " thing anyway , Theres one in Dublin as well "The Dock Sauna "......**** me i'd say you'd easily slip on the floors in one of them sauna's

Advertisement