Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPoker - 2 Billionth Hand promo - will be dealt today.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

So close

soclosey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ispyvisuals

for all i know i couldve times out the winning hand on the 2 billion table, 20 tabling, overdosed, dont even know how close i got

20 tabling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

dvdfan wrote: »
    So close

soclosey.jpg
    I think you go into a freeroll in a weeks time. It was for hands coming up to the 2 billion, not ones after. Check it out, I presume you'll be automatically reg'd.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

for all i know i couldve times out the winning hand on the 2 billion table, 20 tabling, overdosed, dont even know how close i got

go to cashier, cash history, clickdown the various tables. I struggled to 7 table. When resizeables come to ipoker i can see a huge traffic increase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

34 off, just checked there.

a-k-47 wrote: »
    go to cashier, cash history, clickdown the various tables. I struggled to 7 table. When resizeables come to ipoker i can see a huge traffic increase.

You can with Minimaxmod, i can 12 table on a 1900 x 1200 with no overlap using that

Yeah there is a freeroll for the 100 people proceeding 2 billion see here
    The participating players of the last 100 hands preceding and including the Two Billionth Hand, hands: 1,999,999,901 – 2,000,000,000, will participate in the Bubble Hands Freeroll. The freeroll will feature 20 tickets to the Monthly Million Guaranteed tournament in January (Jan 10th). In addition, the Two Billionth Hand winning player will have a $2,000 bounty in this tournament.
    Bubble Hands Freeroll Terms & Conditions
    The winning player (1st place) of the bounty freeroll which eliminates the Two Billionth Hand winner will win both a Monthly Million Guaranteed token and the $2,000 bounty.
    In the event that the Two Billionth Hand winning player also wins the Bubble Freeroll he will be entitled to receive the $2,000 bounty.
    The Bubble Freeroll will take place on a Sunday; at least a full week after the Two Billionth Hand is dealt. The exact date and time will be announced by Victor Chandler Poker after the Two Billionth Hand is dealt.
    The winner of the Two Billionth Hand (i.e. the bounty player) will have his nickname changed for the duration of the tournament, in order to accommodate an identifier of this bounty.

So ill probably see you there max

ya have two 23" monitors on the go, but still 20 got way outta hand, timed out of most. just chked hh, nowhere close

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

i thought ipoker was 16 tables max, which skin are you on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

I was 8 tabling .10/.20. Just looked back now and realised how close I was.
    Only 2 hands behind you dvdfan.Guess I'll see you in the freeroll then lads.:rolleyes:

http://www.muchos.co.uk/bigpics.cfm?pid=169806&uid=13228

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

It was won on a 2c/4c NLH table

Ace2007 wrote: »
    It was won on a 2c/4c NLH table

Lol, I was playing too high as usual:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

No joy for me but was up 4 buy-ins from 10 tabling 50nl 6max:)

Don't think you can 20 table on iPoker btw...16 tables max for cash last I looked. I know that because I have no soul left after that grind

4-handed - talk about running good

ok maybe it was 16 i dunno hard to count and i did get kicked off a few too, so maybe thats what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

LOL, i fell asleep 4 tabling 1c 2c, when i woke up i was kicked off.... couldn't be arsed logging on again:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Typical nothing for the 100 hands after it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iWillBeReborn

Any new on who won etc? Google knows nothing except the original promotions.

:(

Didnt hear!

Does anyone know when the bubble freeroll is on? Have they announced

• Advertisement

Didnt hear!

Does anyone know when the bubble freeroll is on? Have they announced

Sunday after the hand happens i heard

Support says it hasn't been announced yet but might get details tommorrow

Support says it hasn't been announced yet but might get details tommorrow

Did you hear anything about this dvdfan? I haven't heard a peep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 progad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

progad wrote: »

Thats a weird one ...how can they have a network wide promotion that isn't network wide?

Yeah it sounds very unfair, did ipoker publicise this or was it just the individual skins that were involved, i guess if that skin didn't advertise it and that guy just presumed it was network wide its pretty bad luck, but surely if this wasn't network wide they should have specified what happens in the event someone from a non competing network wins the money, id be kicking myself if it was me, to hit the 2 billionth hand and then find out you get nothing

lol at the person who folded vs that guys 64 for a chance to win $60k, do they not tell you before the hand its the 2 billionth?

Did you hear anything about this dvdfan? I haven't heard a peep.

No not a thing, if i hear anything ill update this thread but im not sure if the correct email reg'd with them so i might miss it, its going to be a Sunday anyway just dont know which one

No not a thing, if i hear anything ill update this thread but im not sure if the correct email reg'd with them so i might miss it, its going to be a Sunday anyway just dont know which one

Nice one, i'll fire off a pm to you if I hear anything,although after the mess that's ensued from the hand in question I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

I was on to PPP support yesterday and they said they'd heard nothing about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

lol at the person who folded vs that guys 64 for a chance to win $60k, do they not tell you before the hand its the 2 billionth?.

Well if you are multi-tabling, you'd probably just be playing your normal game!

Advertisement