Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dead Sea salt??

• 08-12-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Was in Debenhams in Mahon point in Cork last Sunday and as we came in through the doors from the car park there was a stand at the bottom of the escalator for exfoliators and moisturizers. The girl got us to try them out and I must say my hands felt nice after! Just wondered if anyone could tell me who makes the stuff we used? All I know it the girl kept saying it was salt from the Dead Sea? Any help would be great, want to get it for my GF as part of her Xmas present.

Advertisement