Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Rathmines

Options
  • 08-12-2009 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Anyone any ideas when its opening? It looks like it could be soon hopefully :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭blue movie

i work in another branch in the area and everything is pretty much set in it..... the date for it to open is 17th Dec with more than likely the usual special offers for store openings: 1/2 price fruit and veg, Special reduced priced non food and electricial items for the first day... it is expected to be very busy on the opening day and they usually are on store openings alot of extra staff being brought in for the first weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Wait, isn't there an Aldi? Dunnes and Tesco?

Where's LIDL opening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

it's opening across the road from aldi... i can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

This is gas!
    The competition is fierce!
    I miss Rathmines :(

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

Oh that's great news, won't be long now, and the great thing is Dunnes and Tesco's will have serious bargains on too :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kyteenager

does anybody know where can we apply for a job in lidl for rathmines? cause on the site there's nothing about it, although i was at the store, asked where can i apply and the answer was: just go on the website:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

That's three threads now on LIDL opening, nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

What about the cinema that's supposed to be opening???? (Sorry, OT I know....:o)

damselnat wrote: »
    What about the cinema that's supposed to be opening???? (Sorry, OT I know....:o)

I e-mailed them a few days ago, they told me the 18th is when it's opening.

Advertisement