Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essays on Friedman and Instrumentalism

• 08-12-2009 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

Anyone able to give me a hand with the above??

Comments

What, do you want to read some of them? Have you to write about them? What have you read? What do you understand of the topics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

What, do you want to read some of them? Have you to write about them? What have you read? What do you understand of the topics?

I would like to read some of them.
    I have to study some Freidman for summer exams but have little or no knowledge of him! I haven't read a whole pile as am gettin bogged down in the amount of stuff and none of it seems to answer what I am looking for.

My understanding currently is quite limited, thats why I really want to get cracking on this sooner rather than later!

Thanks for the response and any help would be greatly appreciated

Friedman has a number of books where he has published essays on various topics - he entwines economics and politics in most of his work, if that is what you are interested.

'Friedman - Capitalism and Freedom' is a classic.

However, I am sure there are many, many essays written about the man in reference to his beliefs and theories. Try http://ideas.repec.org and search for Friedman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Cheers for the help

• Advertisement
Advertisement