Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 13 Discussion - FINAL

Options
  • 08-12-2009 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Who do you think deserves to win The Apprentice - Part Deux? :)

Who should win The Apprentice 2? 126 votes

Steve Raynor (aka English Steve)
    0% 0 votes
    Stephen Higgins (aka Ginger Steve)
    100% 126 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I WANT English Steve to win, but at this stage now, I am dreading that Ginge might win. I mean, why the hell would Bill keep him in this long? He must see something in him that we don't..

He's been absolutely abysmal in every task, I can't remember anything out of the ordinary he has done! (that's in a good way)

I was sure he was a goner last night - I mean, he wants to double-job? Didn't think that would go down too well with Bill, and just proved he wasn't committed enough. Lying in a CV and to get caught out is also ridiculous.

Fair enough, Ger was pretty bad in interviews, but even all the interviewers had good things to say about her.

Ginge should deffo have gone last night, putting Steve R and Ger in final 2!

edit: However, i think Lucinda should have won :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

I hope english Steve wins, he's the best for the job (well since Lucinda is gone!) I can't stand ginger Steve, he's so obnoxious, he should have gone last night :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Poor bastard will be called Ginger Steve for the rest of his life after this show. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i WANT english steve to win but am afraid ginger minge will.

i felt so bad for english steve when the booe and gambling came up.on national tv, the poor man! anytime he goes for a job he'll be known as the gambling alco from the apprentice.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

English Steve FTW!

It was hilarious when they figured out the ginger Steve had appionted himself manager at his last few jobs 'without the other managers knowing'. Nice try:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ginger Steve is the best man for the job. If English Steve wins it will only be for the sake of having a nice story to end the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I hope english Steve wins, i think he's the best guy for the job but i still think Geraldine should have made it instead of the other Stephen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

If Ginger Steve wins then there is no doubt in my mind that it was a complete fix.

He has contributed nothing.
    When he was PM he tried selling nasal strips in hairdressers and wouldnt listen to Lucinda when she objected.
    Was agressive when trying to sell to the point of having a manager complain about his style and state he would *never* buy from him.
    Openly told Geraldine he didn't trust her to be PM despite being abysmal himself.
    Lied on his CV.
    Admitted to planning to double-job.

With all that in mind, chances are the bullshítter is going to win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Lana80

I think there's something sexy about Irish Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

Lana80 wrote: »
    I think there's something sexy about Irish Steve.

Are you. Being. Serious? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭FruttiTutti

I think the team formations in week 11 have resulted in Ginger Steve making it to the final - when he and geraldine won that task Bill was forced into firing either Lucinda or Steve, who were the best two candidates left. He should have ensured Lucinda and English Steve were not on the same team that week. Ginger Steve would have gone had he been on the losing team. And then Geraldine would have went at the interviews anyway as in my opinion she was the worst even though it was close between her and ginger steve, but lucinda would have nailed those interviews so Geraldine would have gone there anyway.

We'd be lapping up an English Steve and Lucinda final now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Skibbereen Steve all the way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 very interested

My money is on English Steve, he is more willing and prepared to change and adapt to a task. His attitude is good. Ginger Stephen is far too sure of himself and wouldn't listen to a boss telling him what to do. Besides he is hoping to keep a hand in his other business, Bill wants 100%. He is inclined to fudge the truth a bit too.
    It's a pity they didn't show more footage of Bill and the lads going to dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Has to be Steve. Gingers never win anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Well, we all know who SHOULD win, but that doesn't mean Bill will pick the sensible option :)

He did good last year picking Brenda, as she was consistently good throughout, however this year he made a big mistake firing Lucinda, who apart from that task, had been consistent also, and hey, a bit of niceness goes a long way in business too ya know Bill!

Steve R only shined in that nasal strip task...can't think of any other thing he did well really...

But still, him to win over Ginge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I think Steve R looks like Brian Lenihan a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

I think that they're both complete twats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Ginger Steve all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I mean, why the hell would Bill keep him in this long? He must see something in him that we don't..

Maybe he wants to open a gym in the Muckross Park! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Mr E wrote: »
    Poor bastard will be called Ginger Steve for the rest of his life after this show. :)

I'd say he was called that, and a lot worse, well before the show started

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 merc998

Ginger stephen out . . . . steve rainer to win without a doubt cant stand stephen higgins thought he should have went before now.It should be lucinda and steve rainer final steve to win 100% . . . has to win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Please do NOT say who won the show if you know.
    I've already banned one user this morning for posting the winner here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'd love to see English/Skibb Steve win - its a salesman Bill needs, and he is it. He has grown throughout the series, and has worked on his weaknesses.

There is no way that Ginger Steve should win, he has done sweet FA! He comes across as very agressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Thanks for the notable differences, i've seena few episodes, but ginger steve and english steve is the only names i have for them...

Go ginger steve!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

I think the very disappointing thing about such a great show this year is how often and how early during the airing of the show I've heard in public/facebook who won this series.

They have to take this into account next year and film it differently or have a different final where Bill picks the apprentice on the final night.

This year was ruined for me weeks ago, which is a real pity because it is an excellent show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

HAS to be Englsih Steve. I'm still wondering how in the **** Gine Minge is still there. Week after week whne he's come into criticism he trots out the same garbage about being this and that, and the following week does absolutely nothing to back any of it up? Just odd that he's still there tbh. Think Bill realised far too late that Geraldine wasn't someone he could gamble on, so took the safe option in Ginger.

The ironic thing is that he might actually be the better man to lead the final task than perhaps English Steve, though a lot will depend on the teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Owen101

Assuming the 2 shots are in the same context, on the promo for tonights show they showed Bill pointing 'you're fired' in the obvious direction ginger Stephen was sitting.

Looking forward to seeing Ginger Stephen make a bags of it as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Question: What has Ginger Steve done?

Apart from being the lovechild of Brian O'Driscoll and Bosco?

Go ENGLISH STEVE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MelissaLahive

Yup... agree. English Steve has got to win and I hope he does

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Nearly hope Ginger Steve wins just to see this place go ballistic.:D

Advertisement