Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surf shops in portugal

Options
  • 08-12-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

hi

i am going to the algarve in early january with a few friends. i dont own a board and am getting one for xmas but was thinking it might be cheaper to buy one when im over there

can anyone recomend any good surf shops in the area? i dont mind driving a bit so anywhere in the algarve probably suits

if they have an english website or email address thats even better

has anyne bought their board their before?

any problems with ryanair going over with no board and coming back with one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

I didn't see many bargains over there except in Faro airport on my return at the weekend, the Billabong shop in the airport departures had a discount sale, some x-cell suits for 180 I think, seemed reasonable to me.
    Billabong rashvests for 20euro, half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

thanks learner i found a few websites and one replied to me seems like they are pretty much the same price if not more expensive than here for boards

Advertisement