Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash Repairs Garage

• 08-12-2009 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone give me the name of a decent crash repairs place?

Have a small dent near front wheel on passenger side and a few scratches and the one place I looked quoted me 573.45. That was 320 for labour. Is this right? Is this what ill be looking at or can I get cheaper?

I brought car to said place abour 3 weeks ago where they estimated about 300 quid but when insurance company was mentioned it flew up to that price today when I asked for a written quote.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sorrywhat wrote: »
    I brought car to said place abour 3 weeks ago where they estimated about 300 quid but when insurance company was mentioned it flew up to that price today when I asked for a written quote.

Name and shame. It is gangsters like this that help keep insurance premiums high.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

my last car was really unlucky, cars and lorrys kept crashing into it, got 2 seperate dents fixed from O'Keefes. They were very good, Here's the website for them

www.okeeffeautobodyrepairs.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

michellie wrote: »
    my last car was really unlucky, cars and lorrys kept crashing into it, got 2 seperate dents fixed from O'Keefes. They were very good, Here's the website for them

www.okeeffeautobodyrepairs.com

Gave these guys a call. Going in after work. See how I get on

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

theres a place in a unit out next to azzuri heard they are fairly good too

Hoffmans wrote: »

That was the place that quoted me 573 quid

Got a quote for 250 from Gerry Kennedys in the clea boy business park. Sorted now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭whos who

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Name and shame. It is gangsters like this that help keep insurance premiums high.
    Hoffmans wrote: »
    sorrywhat wrote: »
    That was the place that quoted me 573 quid

Ryan's I believe........

Yea thats it. Wasnt sure if your allowed name and shame.

Robbing B*stards

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Benny Hayes, he's on the end of the quay. He does all my work and i'm a real fussy bastard ! Cheap as chips too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Flyer1 wrote: »
    Benny Hayes, he's on the end of the quay. He does all my work and i'm a real fussy bastard ! Cheap as chips too.

Where abouts is this guy located? Looking to get some quotes for spraying a bonnet and some realignment of a bumper.

Advertisement