Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Forum awards 2009: Most Improved Contributor to the Theory Forums

Options
  • 08-12-2009 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭

Here were the nominations: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055758803

The Vote will close in a week... I'll announce all the winners (and unhide the results) when the last Poll closes

Winner 76 votes

Tommygunne
    0% 0 votes
    Digiman
    56% 43 votes
    Slash/ED
    18% 14 votes
    Moneymaker
    11% 9 votes
    fatguy
    6% 5 votes
    Bobsloane
    6% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Is this a secret ballot...I ask for no real reason in particular...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Yup...
    Ste05 wrote: »
    I'll announce all the winners (and unhide the results) when the last Poll closes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Can only be one winner but thanks to all of the nominees for their help throughout the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Remember folks, just because I'm still bad, doesn't mean I haven't improved drastically! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

fatguy "god loves a tryer" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭BobSloane

wow nice to be nominated. fwiw im sorry i didnt see the nominaion thread i would have also nominated mdwexford for this and maybe roadsweeper for the best contributer to theory forums. tbh being in this category with tommy gunne feels like being nominated for young player of the year with c ronaldo in 2007:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

BobSloane wrote: »
    roadsweeper

lol

Advertisement