Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healthcare Workers Sponsorship Scheme HSE

Options
  • 08-12-2009 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey everyone
    Just wanted to see if anyone on here is training to be a nurse/midwife and got sponsorship from the HSE. The sponsorship is under the Healthcare Workers Sponsorship Scheme. I'm about to head into the 4th year rostered placement and have sponsorship and just have a few questions.I've obviously asked the relevant people but they are just like "i'm not sure and I dont know".clueless.
    Any help would be great
    Daisydotty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

what are you questions OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭daisydotty

sorry mystik didnt see reply until now!
    Just wanted to ask
    1. When we are given annual leave from rostered placement (15 days)-i'm presuming these days will be deducted from my annual leave from my substantive post.
    2.i'm carrying way more annual leave than 15 so what happens to the rest of them?
    3.when i finish rostered placement in sept-we dont graduate til dec so does that mean i cant register til i graduate?it says in the sponsorship agreement that i must immediately register as a nurse a work for a period of 5 years?if this is the case will i just go back to my old job until i graduate
    4.And i was wondering what the story might be with the moratorium?if they are not recruiting then will i have to stay in my substantive post til they are.cos that would just wreck my head!!heard thru the grapevine that the people who had sponsorship and graduated this year were not being taken on and were still in their old jobs.

Sorry for all the questions.dont worry if you cant answer them!!

Advertisement